A photoshoot with our team will be unique and tailored to your custom-requirements to perfectly suit your artistic vision and creation.
Whether you're an aspiring fashion designer, hair stylist or makeup artist building a portfolio or submitting award entries, local or national publication we can create anything from simplisitic shoots with one primary focus right through to elaborate shoots combining scenes and props.
When you commission our team to photograph your project, you're not paying for us to simply press the shutter release button (afterall with the digital age almost anyone can take a photo) - you're engaging a team of six qualified and experienced professionals who combine all their skills and prior learning to ensure high quality outcomes for you.
- In the studio or on location
- Styling assistance, props and scenes, ask us for details and costs
- Follow guidelines for publication or award requirements
You will receive:
- Web gallery to select final images
- Post-production - basic retouching to make your images look their best - additional retouching available, just ask.
- Final high resolution images delivered digitally or on disc.
From our team you can be assured:
- a commitment to consistent quality with 100% confidence in the finished files
- high quality cameras, lenses, lighting and equipment
- creativity and style
Let us quote
Katelyn Aslett fashion focus
We'd love to start discussing ideas, here's a few things to consider:
• who is your intended audience - age, gender
• check out our work and also your peers and see what images you like
• are you building a brand, following design styles
• do you need models and hair and makeup - we can help source these
The process of enjoying professional photographs with Insight Creative is as easy as...
Simply provide us with a few details so we can contact you with a custom-quote online or email us firstname.lastname@example.org, and let's start discussing ideas and concepts.
We have photographed local fashion designer, Katelyn Aslett's 'Joyful' and 'Happy' collections, taking inspiration from the delicate, colourful items to produce images that have been featured locally, nationally and internationally to showcase her talents and creativity.
Our model Elle Graham was so captivating during our 'Happy' shoot we couldn't resist but capture some video too.
Behind the scenes
These clients use us...
For the past two years Townsville Eye Magazine has commissioned us to photograph their Bridal Fashion spread in their fantastic wedding issue.
The concept for this years shoot was inspired by some of our recent portrait shoots of ballerinas from local dance school, TAPA.
Styled to absolute perfection by our wonderul stylist Karen, the scene was set for the magic to unfold...
why don't you?
She Creative • Katelyn Aslett • Joshua Gurnick • Duo Magazine • Townsville Eye Magazine